notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DENALI ETIP™ GLOVE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 180 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 10, 2017 8:09:01 AM EST
- High-loft fleece glove is outfitted with touchscreen compatibility for versatility
- Nylon Taslan® over knuckles and fingers for added durability
- Women-specific 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Synthetic gripper palm provides superior grip
- UR® Powered fleece at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- PU tab at cuff for easy on/off
- shell: 300-weight fleece / back-of-hand overlay: nylon Taslan®
- palm: TKA 300 with UR® Powered conductive technology / palm overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Stay connected while you're outside and on-the-go with our touch-screen compatible four-way stretch fleece glove. Full palm conductivity allows you to use your touchscreen devices without removing your gloves and exposing your hands in cool conditions.
Keep girls hands warmer while staying connected to the digital world with this new 300-weight high-loft fleece glove that's outfitted with touchscreen compatibility for added versatility. All five fingers and the fleece palm feature conductive technology for touchscreen and click-wheel ...
Get the comfortable fit of the classic Etip glove plus additional insulation and keep your hands warmer this winter when using touchscreen devices in cool-to-cold conditions. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology so you don't ...