notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DENALI DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,380 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 20, 2017 12:09:42 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Iconic Denali Jacket with 550 fill down for added warmth
- Active fit
- 550 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Brushed collar lining
- Hypalon® front zip and pocket zip pulls
- Zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Woven overlay on chest and forearms
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Raised logo
- Two-tone tweed in select styles
- Black oxide trims
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 620 g (21.87 oz)
- Center Back:
- Body (two-tone and solid):
- 190 g/m² 100% polyester small tweed
- Upper Body:
- 50D 102 g/m² 100% polyester
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Get the well-rounded protection you need on the hill with an alpine ski jacket that's crafted with a waterproof exterior that features a crosshatch texture. Ample (80 g) insulation throughout the body and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves ...
The classic Denali jacket gets streamlined in a warm wool blend thatâs reinforced with a sleek overlay across the shoulders chest and forearms. The Denali Collection is inspired by the durability and warmth of our original Denali Jacket that debuted ...
Warm your core with chambers of featherweight 800-fill goose down and remain nimble for climbing and weight-bearing pursuits. The sides of this jacket’s torso shoulders and arms are constructed with FlashDry™ technology to regulate your body temperature by maximizing wicking ...