notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DENALI DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,380 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 24, 2017 12:49:29 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Iconic Denali Jacket with 550 fill down for added warmth
- Active fit
- 550 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Brushed collar lining
- Hypalon® front zip and pocket zip pulls
- Zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Woven overlay on chest and forearms
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Raised logo
- Two-tone tweed in select styles
- Black oxide trims
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 620 g (21.87 oz)
- Center Back:
- Body (two-tone and solid):
- 190 g/m² 100% polyester small tweed
- Upper Body:
- 50D 102 g/m² 100% polyester
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-TexÂ®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
Our lightest wind- and water-resistant running jacket this technical zip-up features body-mapped vents to keep you cool while blocking out the elements 360-degree reflective details for high visibility in low light and articulated sleeves for superior range of motion as ...
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.