notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DENALI DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,380 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 29, 2017 12:49:34 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Iconic Denali Jacket with 550 fill down for added warmth
- Active fit
- 550 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Brushed collar lining
- Hypalon® front zip and pocket zip pulls
- Zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Woven overlay on chest and forearms
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Raised logo
- Two-tone tweed in select styles
- Black oxide trims
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 620 g (21.87 oz)
- Center Back:
- Body (two-tone and solid):
- 190 g/m² 100% polyester small tweed
- Upper Body:
- 50D 102 g/m² 100% polyester
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Persevere through wet conditions in remote locations with the help of this alpine workhorse our most versatile hard-shell jacket. Four-way stretch HyVent® 2L provides durable multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable and comfortable during stages of intense climbing. Constructed with leak-proof ...
Stay visible protected and warm during long runs with this weather-resistant woven running jacket that’s crafted with 360 degrees of reflectivity. A narrow mesh vent down the center back allows this jacket to remain breathable when layered.
Our iconic Denali Jacket is crafted of warm Polartec 300 recycled fleece using REPREVE fibers and is finished with a pink ribbon embroidered on the left sleeve to support the cause. Abrasion-resistant nylon taffeta panels at chest shoulders and elbows ...