notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DENALI DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,380 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 24, 2017 11:27:14 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Iconic Denali Jacket with 550 fill down for added warmth
- Active fit
- 550 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Brushed collar lining
- Hypalon® front zip and pocket zip pulls
- Zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip chest pocket
- Woven overlay on chest and forearms
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Raised logo
- Two-tone tweed in select styles
- Black oxide trims
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 620 g (21.87 oz)
- Center Back:
- Body (two-tone and solid):
- 190 g/m² 100% polyester small tweed
- Upper Body:
- 50D 102 g/m² 100% polyester
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
A new heavyweight rapid-drying fleece jacket designed to be worn alone or layered on active adventures in colder conditions. New FlashDry™ technology embedded into the fleece works with your body to improve dry time and breathability in a revolutionary way. ...
A go-to layer for outstanding warmth without bulk or weight on the slopes this classic mid-layer jacket has a flattering cinched waist and features our new PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation. When worn as a standalone jacket the DWR (durable water repellent) ...
Break into the backcouty on any ski mountaineering or alpine climbing mission with a boost of warmth from this versatile featherweight 800-fill down layer that's finished with a protective yet sleek 15D exterior. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® ...