notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DENALI 2 JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,074 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 24, 2017 7:55:31 AM EDT
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Iconic jacket constructed of recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Zip hand pockets and covered chest pocket
- Media compatible
- Stretch cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 580 g (20.46 oz)
- Center Back:
- Polartec® 300 Series—100% recycled polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Polartec® 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
- Overlay Solid:
- 70D x 160D 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- Overlay Heather:
- 70D x 260D 125 g/m² 62% nylon, 38% polyester
- Overlay D-Kat Print:
- 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- Overlay Swashed Print:
- 30D 46 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
A new heavyweight rapid-drying fleece jacket designed to be worn alone or layered on active adventures in colder conditions. New FlashDry™ technology embedded into the fleece works with your body to improve dry time and breathability in a revolutionary way. ...
Stay visible protected and warm during long runs with this weather-resistant woven running jacket that’s crafted with 360 degrees of reflectivity. A narrow mesh vent down the center back allows this jacket to remain breathable when layered.
A classic choice for waterproof protection and ample warmth in cold conditions this flattering alpine ski jacket places the most warmth around the body (80 g) and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves. Alpine-ski specific features throughout.
A favorite classic fleece jacket designed to provide comfort and warmth in cool to cold weather. Abrasion-resistant fabric overlays at shoulders chest and elbows increase durability in high-stress areas. Constructed with Polartec® 300 series fleece using REPREVE® fibers.