notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DENALI 2 JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,074 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 21, 2018 1:09:59 AM EDT
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Iconic jacket constructed of recycled fleece
- Relaxed fit
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Zip hand pockets and covered chest pocket
- Media compatible
- Stretch cuffs for added mobility and comfort
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- See our Denali Collection
- Avg Weight:
- 580 g (20.46 oz)
- Center Back:
- Polartec® 300 Series—100% recycled polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Polartec® 300 Series—65% recycled polyester, 35% polyester classic fleece with DWR finish
- Overlay Solid:
- 70D x 160D 118 g/m² 100% nylon
- Overlay Heather:
- 70D x 260D 125 g/m² 62% nylon, 38% polyester
- Overlay D-Kat Print:
- 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- Overlay Swashed Print:
- 30D 46 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Girls will live for rainy walks in the woods in this lightweight yet extremely durable and breathable jacket that features weatherproof DryVent™ fabric a hood elastic cuffs and Velcro® flap to lock out moisture. Reflective logos add visibility even in ...
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.