Women's Defdown Parka GTX
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Defdown Parka GTX in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 1500 g (52.9 oz)
- Length from center back:
- 230 g/m² GORE-TEX 2L—71% nylon, 29% polyester twill with mechanical stretch
- 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
- Standard fit
- GORE-TEX 2L shell
- Attached, fully adjustable hood with premium, luxe, removable faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with magnetic closure covers the center front zip
- Gusseted sleeves for mobility
- Zippered alpine hand pockets
- Convertible mitten storm cuffs
- Polyurethane (PU), reverse-coil zip vents at hem for added mobility
- Internal, zippered, media-compatible pocket
- 3" drop-tail hem
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 9, 2020 9:04:38 AM EDT
This updated version of our innovative Apex Flex GTX® Jacket combines a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with a soft-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer to deliver infallible three-layer protection from the elements.