Women's Cryos Down Parka II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Cryos Down Parka II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 17, 2019 9:14:14 AM EDT
- Relaxed fit
- Expanding cocoon silhouette with concealed-zip side-expansion gussets
- Colorblocked back hood, cuffs and back hem
- Snap-off hood with hidden elastic opening
- Down-filled baseball collar
- Grown-on stormflap with hidden magnetic snaps covers the two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Zippered hand and chest pockets
- Elastic cuffs, hood and hem
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight:
- 1065.5 g (37.6 oz)
- Length from center back:
- crinkle ripstop:
- 40D 62 g/m² 100% polyester ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 144 g/m² 97% cotton, 3% elastane twill with DWR finish
- 50D 76 g/m² 100% polyester brushed taffeta with mechanical stretch
- 800 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
Tie in and climb through the winter in this ultra warm lightweight jacket that’s insulated with 800 fill down and features our engineered woven-chamber construction that reduces stitching and eliminates cold spots. A harness-friendly Alpine Fit is specifically designed for ...
Commute in cold conditions with this cropped lightweight jacket that allows total freedom of movement and features ThermoBall™ insulation for reliable warmth. For that much more protection against the elements we added an oversize collar and drop-tail hem.
Durable highly-packable jacket for staying warm around the clock. Made from post-consumer recycled content ThermoBall™ ECO powered by Primaloft ® provides the same lightweight and packable all-weather warmth as our original ThermoBall™ in an environmentally friendly design.