Women’s Crossover Etip™ Gloves
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 100% polyester nylon faille twill with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- leather-like polyurethane (PU)
- back-of-hand insulation:
- 250 g Heatseeker™ Eco 50% post-consumer recycled polyester insulation
- palm insulation:
- 150 g Heatseeker™ Eco
- 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- GORE-TEX insert technology provides maximum dexterity and waterproof, breathable protection
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant synthetic leather provides a soft yet extremely durable palm
- Short gauntlet
- Standard leash
GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.