notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S CONNECTOR JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 28, 2017 8:12:39 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Waterproof, warm, lightly insulated freeride jacket
- Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, fixed hood
- Underarm vents
- Chest zip pocket
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic and stretch panels
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Adjustable hem
- Avg Weight:
- 820 g (28.92 oz)
- Center Back:
- 162 g/m² DryVent™ 2L faille—100% nylon solid; 148 g/m² DryVent™ 2L twill—100% polyester print
- 80 g/60 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Designed for weight-bearing pursuits in alpine environments this low-profile waterproof shell jacket is crafted with our progressive single-piece FuseForm™ construction to integrate abrasion-resistant zones in critical areas and reduce overall weight while providing total protection from the elements.
Stay warmer during your commute from point A to point B in this 25.5" long quilted bomber jacket that's insulated with 700-fill down and protected by a durable nylon exterior with slight sheen. This jacket packs down into the hood ...