notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S CLEMENTINE TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 29, 2017 9:21:18 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof DryVent™ 2L shell with a zip-in Heatseeker™-insulated liner jacket
- [Outer] Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable hood
- Underarm vents
- Water-resistant, center front zip
- Invisible-zip chest pocket
- Invisible-zip handwarmer pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Zip cuffs with gusset
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in liner jacket
- Hand pockets
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1071 g (37.78 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 30.5"; Liner: 26.5"
- 148 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester solid twill
- 59 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Designed for weight-bearing pursuits in alpine environments this low-profile waterproof shell jacket is crafted with our progressive single-piece FuseForm™ construction to integrate abrasion-resistant zones in critical areas and reduce overall weight while providing total protection from the elements.
Push towards the summit in wet cold conditions with the protection of our warmest ThermoBall™ jacket. It’s specifically designed for vertical movement with stretch paneling and lightweight yet durable mini-ripstop fabric. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest ...
An incredibly versatile training layer this French terry jacket is reinforced for both weather and abrasion resistance and features a deep back pleat to increase your range of motion. Media-compatible zip pockets securely hold your essentials.
Your first line of defense during athletic alpine pursuits that require wind protection. This protective yet breathable jacket manages moisture with a unique construction that features a wind-resistant upper and middle back that's perforated to ventilate heat during aerobic pushes ...