notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S CHILKAT 400 BOOT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 30, 2017 8:02:25 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof, cold-weather leather utility boot that's insulated for extreme warmth
- Upper: Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- Upper: 400 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco recycled insulation
- Upper: Anatomically engineered, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell
- Upper: Rustproof hardware
- Upper: Gaiter-compatible D-ring
- Bottom: Northotic™ 2.0 dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot-cushioning pads
- Bottom: Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Bottom: Durable TNF Winter Grip® outsole
- Bottom: IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 1 lb 7 oz (671 g) / pair: 2 lbs 14 oz (1342 g) *based on Women’s 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
Stay warmer while shoveling the driveway at the mountain house or navigating the city streets in this tall fully insulated boot that features a waterproof construction a protective shell and ThermoBallâ¢ powered by PrimaLoftÂ® insulation for warmth in cold wet ...
Get lightweight protection and complete coverage when you're facing extreme conditions on the trails with this waterproof insulated winter hiking shoe that features a best-in-class construction with: a breathable Gore-Tex® membrane warm Duratherm insulation and grippy Vibram® Icetrek soles.