WOMEN’S CHEAKAMUS TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S CHEAKAMUS TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 27, 2016 4:35:13 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a fully featured DryVent™ 2L shell with a removable Heatseeker™-insulated liner
- [Shell jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Underarm vents
- Water-resistant chest pocket
- Water-resistant handwarmer pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in liner jacket
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal stash pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1140 g (40.21 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 27"; Liner: 24"
- 157 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—72% nylon, 28% polyester mélange
- 59 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
An ideal layer for fall runs in crisp conditions this wind- and water-resistant jacket features body-mapped ventilation and wicking FlashDry™ technology to dramatically improve drying time and breathability. The lightweight construction provides adequate protection in moderate conditions when you need ...
Push towards the summit in wet cold conditions with the protection of our warmest ThermoBall™ jacket. It’s specifically designed for vertical movement with stretch paneling and lightweight yet durable mini-ripstop fabric. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest ...
Get outdoors on brisk blustery spring days with the wind-resistant protection of this hooded jacket that's crafted with a WindWall exterior to drastically reduce windchill while remaining breathable. Finished with a luxe Raschel fleece interior for next-to-skin comfort.