WOMEN'S CARTO TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S CARTO TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Avg Weight:
- 900 g (31.74 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer: 27", Inner: 25"
- 75D 116 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Inner Insulation:
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Women’s hooded, waterproof three-in-one jacket with an insulated inner jacket
- [Outer] Standard Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L Shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Adjustable hood with laminated brim
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Secure-zip handwarmer pockets with grown-on stormflap
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- [Inner] 100 g Heatseeker™-insulated inner jacket with a unique quilt pattern
- Stand collar
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal drop-in pockets
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 10, 2020 3:32:17 AM EDT
This updated version of our innovative Apex Flex GTX® Jacket combines a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with a soft-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer to deliver infallible three-layer protection from the elements.