notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S BLUE KAZOO in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,090 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 29, 2017 12:24:26 PM EDT
- This premium, women’s, 15-degree ProDown™ bag delivers the optimum combination of warmth, compressibility and low weight. It’s the ideal three-season backpacking bag.
- 650 fill ProDown™—certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union—for better performance in adverse conditions
- Anti-compression pads for better clo values
- Compression optimized fill schedule for a smaller packed size
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Zipper baffle to prevent heat loss
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Temp Rating:
- 15°F / -9°C
- Total Weight:
- reg: 3 lbs 5 oz (1503 g); long: 3 lbs 9 oz (1616 g)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 9" x 17" (22.9 cm x 43.2 cm)
- Lifetime Warranty
Shorten your gear checklist with a cozy two-person 20«F rectangular bag that lets you experience the outdoors side by side. Heatseeker™ insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy packing. The full-length zippers on each side ...
You won’t have to sacrifice snuggling for the sake of warmth or weight with this two-person sleeping bag that features high-performance responsibly sourced ProDown™ insulation and an anti-compression Heatseeker™ Pro synthetic bottom layer for the utmost in backcountry comfort and ...
A dependable workhorse for expeditions in sub-zero conditions this lofty Summit Series® bag is insulated with water-repellent 800-fill ProDown and constructed with a wider roomier cut and a center zip to make it easier to get in and out. Part ...
Kids will stay toasty warm in temperatures down to 20ºF when they snuggle up in this lightweight three-season hooded sleeping bag with a tapered youth-sized cut. Heatseeker™ Eco insulation offers an efficient warmth-to-weight ratio that's also highly compressible for easy ...