notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S BEATTY’S INSULATED VEST in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 26, 2017 3:53:16 AM EDT
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Rider-specific 550-fill goose-down insulated vest hugs the core and hips for extra warmth
- Water resistant, breathable
- Adjustable fixed hood with single adjustment
- Removable, Italian-made faux fur on hood
- Hand zip pockets
- Internal media-pocket access with egress opening
- Adjustable waist system
- Rib-knit hem
- shell: 50D 91 g/m² 70% polyester, 30% nylon plain weave peached with DWR / lining: taffeta, brushed tricot / insulation: 550 fill goose down, 160 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 9 oz (710 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Warm your torso without restricting arm turnover in this winter vest crafted with ample (100 g) synthetic insulation. On the colder days of the season this classic layering piece can be zipped into complementing shells from The North Face® for ...
Ideal for all-purpose layering in cold conditions this warm 700-fill down vest is the perfect volume to wear underneath shell jackets and offers an exceptional fit with stretch fleece at the lower back and hips. The durable nylon ripstop exterior ...
A reversible design makes this versatile lightly insulated vest an ideal outer layer or mid-layer for outdoor exploration in cool to cold conditions. On blustery days wear the soft raschel fleece against your skin and the durable polyester facing the ...