Women’s Banchee 50 Backpack
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Banchee 50 Backpack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 21, 2019 4:57:42 AM EDT
- The patent-pending Dyno Lite System™ allows you to adjust the back panel on the fly without it adding any weight
- The Dyno Lite System™ features self-equalizing, on-the-fly, adjustable load lifters
- New full-trampoline back panel for breathability and comfort
- T6 aluminum frame for superior load control and freedom of movement
- 8+ pockets
- Hydration sleeve
- Lash points
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Reflective webbing for visibility
- FlashDry™ back panel is breathable and dries fast for maximum comfort
- Stretch side pockets provide on-the-fly water bottle access
- Two tool keepers
- Beaver-tail pocket allows you to stash gear outside of the pack for quick access or for drying clothes
- Avg Weight:
- XShort-Sleeve: 3 lbs / M/L: 3 lbs 2 oz
- 25.6" x 13.8" x 12.2" (65 cm x 35 cm x 31 cm)
- 3051 in³ (50 liters)
- 70D IronLite™ nylon
- 210D IronLite™ nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
Redesigned to be lighter and more durable this 52-liter capacity pack is a fully featured mountaineering workhorse that's been refined through extensive testing worldwide. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling aluminum frame this Summit Series™ ...
Built with expeditions and alpine guides in mind our redesigned 60-liter capacity pack is a fully featured workhorse that delivers superior performance during extended stays in harsh mountain environments. From the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling ...
If perfection was a pack it’d be the Phantom. Featuring everything you need and nothing you don’t this do-it-all lightweight 38-liter alpine pack extensively tested on several expeditions and countless outings maximizes features while minimizing weight. For all the right ...
Denali guides and our athlete team tested our 85-liter mountaineering pack to ensure it’s rugged light and comfortable enough to be the ultimate long-term partner for unsupported missions. The Dyno Carry System™ delivers unparalleled support and mobility while lightweight bullet-proof ...