notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S BACK-TO-BERKELEY BOOT II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 22, 2017 12:11:34 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- UPPER/ Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop upper
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Eco Insulation
- Gusseted tongue
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- BOTTOM/ Die-cut EVA midsole
- Durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 12.5 oz (354 g) / pair: 1 lb 9 oz (708 g) *based on Women’s 7
- 4.75 (12 cm)
- 12.25" (31 cm)
- Limited one-year warranty
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
A waterproof bulletproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are designed for unrivaled grip and performance ...
Designed to keep you warmer when navigating from point A to B in wintry conditions this lace-up boot features a waterproof construction to seal out snow and is finished with a TNF Winter Grip® sole and IcePick® temperature-sensitive outsole lugs ...