WOMEN'S BACK-TO-BERKELEY BOOT II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S BACK-TO-BERKELEY BOOT II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 16, 2017 6:08:49 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- UPPER/ Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop upper
- Waterproof suede mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Eco Insulation
- Gusseted tongue
- OrthoLite® sockliner
- BOTTOM/ Die-cut EVA midsole
- Durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 12.5 oz (354 g) / pair: 1 lb 9 oz (708 g) *based on Women’s 7
- 4.75 (12 cm)
- 12.25" (31 cm)
- Limited one-year warranty
A waterproof bulletproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are designed for unrivaled grip and performance ...
When the leaves start falling and the temperature starts dropping these PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated boots will keep your feet toasty. Water-resistant materials shed snow and IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs give you traction on icy surfaces.