Women’s Carto Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Carto Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,400 - 2,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 7, 2019 11:13:04 AM EST
Designed for Hiking
Designed for City
- [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] Slim fit
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation in body; 120 g in collar; 60 g in sleeves
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Covered, Zippered hand pockets.
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Avg Weight:
- 830 g (29.23 oz)
- Center Back:
- outer: 27.5", inner: 24"
- outer body:
- 75D 116 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- outer lining:
- 75D 68 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- 50D 72 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- inner insulation:
- PrimaLoft® Black Insulation 60% recycled polyester: 100 g in body; 120 g in collar; 60 g in sleeves
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This updated version of our innovative Apex Flex GTX® Jacket combines a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with a soft-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer to deliver infallible three-layer protection from the elements.