Women’s Arrowood Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Arrowood Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 1, 2020 2:30:38 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Standard fit
- Works with zip-in-compatible inner jacket or additional layers
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with internal draft flap
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] Slim fit
- 200-weight, smooth-face fleece
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, zippered pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem
- Avg Weight:
- 726 g (25.6 oz)
- Length from center back:
- outer: 27.5"; inner: 25"
- 75D x 75D 112 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- outer lining:
- 75D x 75D 66 g/m² 100% polyester
- 210 g/m² 100% polyester
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...
Lightweight packable and quiet with the softest handfeel the Flight FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket is the ultimate trail running partner. Stay protected from the elements while shedding heat in a breathable-waterproof jacket that breathes as hard as you do.