notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ARROWOOD TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,393 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 20, 2017 12:08:25 PM EST
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, lined shell with a zip-out mid-weight smooth-face fleece inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil, center front and hand pocket zips
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Center Back Length:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 206 g/m² 100% polyester smooth-face fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Avg Weight:
- 760 g (26.81 oz)
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Our lightest wind- and water-resistant running jacket this technical zip-up features body-mapped vents to keep you cool while blocking out the elements 360-degree reflective details for high visibility in low light and articulated sleeves for superior range of motion as ...
Choosing the right mid-layer means staying out on the hill longer and this alpine jacket features (100 g) insulation to keep you warmer in cool-to-cold conditions. When worn as a standalone jacket the water-resistant exterior sheds light moisture.
Battle frigid temperatures with the warmth of this 550-fill down insulated ski jacket that features sleek panels of synthetic insulation at the sides. The durable Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs ...