WOMEN’S ARROWOOD TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ARROWOOD TRICLIMATE® JACKET in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,190 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 22, 2016 11:13:23 AM EDT
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, lined shell with a zip-out mid-weight smooth-face fleece inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil, center front and hand pocket zips
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Center Back Length:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 206 g/m² 100% polyester smooth-face fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Avg Weight:
- 760 g (26.81 oz)
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Now featuring a classic fit with a little extra room for movement in the body and sleeves this fully loaded three-in-one snowsports jacket will keep you protected on the mountain from the dead of winter through spring skiing. The waterproof ...
Ready for backcountry storms or everyday excursions this waterproof windproof hooded women's jacket is designed to protect you from rain year round. The printed exterior of this breathable DryVent® 2.5L soft-shell is finished with a dry-touch coating that eliminates the ...
Max out your days on the hill with a three-in-one snowsports jacket that features a waterproof exterior and delivers customizable coverage through the entire ski season. Zip in the midweight Silken fleece liner for extra warmth on the slopes or ...
Redesigned with a sleek silhouette this hoodie features ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® our new synthetic alternative to down that achieves phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather. As compressible as down the round synthetic ThermoBall™ clusters trap and retain heat ...