notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ARROWOOD TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,194 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 22, 2018 1:26:39 AM EDT
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, lined shell with a zip-out mid-weight smooth-face fleece inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil, center front and hand pocket zips
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Center Back Length:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 206 g/m² 100% polyester smooth-face fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Avg Weight:
- 760 g (26.81 oz)
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs ...
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.