notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ARROWOOD TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 20, 2018 5:46:58 AM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, lined shell with a zip-out mid-weight smooth-face fleece inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, reverse-coil, center front and hand pocket zips
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Center Back Length:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 206 g/m² 100% polyester smooth-face fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Avg Weight:
- 760 g (26.81 oz)
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Navigate the city and dodge any wet weather along the way with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry parka engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable ...
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.