WOMEN'S ARCTIC PARKA II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ARCTIC PARKA II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 1300 g (45.86 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—59% cotton, 41% nylon twill
- 160D 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester herringbone
- 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- 550 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Ultra-warm, weatherproof, down parka with a feminine shape
- Slim Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable, faux-fur ruff
- Tall stand collar for added protection
- Stormflap covers two-way, lightweight VISLON® zip
- Darting at front and back waist for a better fit
- Covered, secure-zip handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Encased elastic on sides of waist for added shaping
- V-shaped drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Internal fleece cuffs
- Embroidered TNF™ logos
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 26, 2020 12:48:08 PM EDT
This updated version of our innovative Apex Flex GTX® Jacket combines a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with a soft-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer to deliver infallible three-layer protection from the elements.