notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ARCTIC DOWN PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,093 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 16, 2018 10:34:20 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Insulated winter coat combines a waterproof, breathable exterior with thermal 550-fill down insulation
- Removable hood with zip-off, faux-fur trim
- Adjustable back hood webbing with buckle
- Covered elastic at waist side panel
- Zips at reverse-entry hand pockets
- Dropped split hem with functional snaps
- Quilted lining
- Embroidered logo at left sleeve hem and upper right back
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- shell: HyVent® 2L—52% polyester, 35% cotton, 13% nylon / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1297 g (45.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Ready to ski through snowstorms or tackle tall snowbanks this waterproof windproof hooded jacket remains warm in cold conditions with ample insulation at the core (200 g) and slightly less in the sleeves (160 g) and hood (100 g). Fully ...
Navigate the city and dodge any wet weather along the way with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry parka engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable ...
Battle frigid temperatures with the warmth of this 550-fill down insulated ski jacket that features sleek panels of synthetic insulation at the sides. The durable Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.