notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S ARCTIC DOWN PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,794 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2017 11:14:06 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Insulated winter coat combines a waterproof, breathable exterior with thermal 550-fill down insulation
- Removable hood with zip-off, faux-fur trim
- Adjustable back hood webbing with buckle
- Covered elastic at waist side panel
- Zips at reverse-entry hand pockets
- Dropped split hem with functional snaps
- Quilted lining
- Embroidered logo at left sleeve hem and upper right back
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- shell: HyVent® 2L—52% polyester, 35% cotton, 13% nylon / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1297 g (45.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Carve up the slopes and air out in the park with a fully featured freeride jacket that's water resistant and amply insulated with 550-fill goose down for protection on cold stormy days. Finished with quilted hem and cuffs for streamlined ...
The perfect spring layer for hustling to catch a matinee or hiking through the park in the rain this lightweight and breathable long parka-style jacket with a hood is crafted from waterproof and windproof DryVent™ material that holds up against ...