Women’s Aphrodite Motion Pant 2.0
- R 27"
- 125 g/m² 95% nylon, 5% elastane herringbone woven with FlashDry-XD™/non-fluorinated durable water-repellent (NF DWR) finish
- 140 g/m² 72% nylon, 23% polyester, 5% elastane herringbone woven with FlashDry-XD™ and NF DWR finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Standard fit
- 13" leg opening
- Encased-elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
- Hand pockets with additional invisible-zip pocket on right
- Two back pockets
- Cinchable, adjustable leg
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Tonal heat transfer logo on back-right yoke
FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) Protection
Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) Protection:
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.