notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S APEX BYDER SOFTSHELL in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 24, 2017 4:47:08 AM EDT
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Wind-resistant, stretch-woven soft-shell jacket
- Highly wind-resistant, stretch-woven soft-shell jacket
- Active Fit
- Highly wind resistant rated at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain
- Durable brushed tricot backer
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Curved-cuff detail
- Drop-tail hem
- Avg Weight:
- 380 g (13.40 oz)
- Center Back:
- 195 g/m² WindWall®—95% polyester, 5% elastane with brushed tricot backer and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 235 g/m² WindWall®—100% woven polyester with brushed tricot backer and DWR finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.
Ski from the first chair of the season through closing day with the versatile protection of this 3-in-1 ski jacket that pairs a waterproof windproof hooded shell with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket for warmth in wet cold conditions. ...