WOMEN'S ULTRA FASTPACK III MID GTX® (WOVEN)
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA FASTPACK III MID GTX® (WOVEN) in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,700 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of November 21, 2019 1:43:45 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Upper| Engineered-woven upper optimizes abrasion resistance in high-wear zones
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- TPU toe cap protects against stone bruising
- Ultra-suede collar and tongue top
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole Unit| Proprietary dual-density FastFoam midsole system provides responsiveness, inherent stability and comfort on the trail
- Rim-and-core construction optimizes a soft yet responsive core of energy-returning EVA underfoot with a perimeter rim made of more-resilient EVA that prevents compression set and packing out
- ESS midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole provides durable, sticky traction in all conditions
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 11.7 oz (332 g)
Just because the year's 2013 doesn't mean you have to ditch the past. New retro-inspired winter boot pairs old-school styling with new-school technology and construction for a paramount marriage of style and fit. Made with a waterproof HydroSeal® membrane this ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Traverse wet terrain safely comfortably and quickly in these rugged waterproof Gore-Tex® hikers. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you’re blazing new trails and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you’re comfortable from valley floor to peak and back.