Women's Aconcagua Vest II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Aconcagua Vest II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,120 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Now offering free online returns on all orders shipped to Canada.
Designed for Hiking
- Standard fit
- 550 fill goose down throughout the body and 150 g Heatseeker™ in the side panels
- Chin guard lining
- zippered handwarmer pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 320 g (11.3 oz)
- Length from center back:
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 30D 49 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- solid lining:
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- print lining:
- 50D 62 g/m² 100% polyester
- body insulation:
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down standard (RDS) by Control Union
- collar and side panel insulation:
- 150 g Heatseeker™
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.