Women's Aconcagua Parka II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Aconcagua Parka II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,393 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 16, 2019 9:17:28 AM EDT
Designed for City
- Standard fit
- 550 fill goose down throughout the body and 150 g Heatseeker™ in the side panels and hood
- Chin guard lining
- Two-way center front zip
- zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal elastic cuffs
- Avg Weight:
- 560 g (19.8 oz)
- Length from center back:
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 30D 49 g/m² 100% nylon twill with DWR finish
- 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- body insulation:
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- hood and side panel insulation:
- 150 g Heatseeker™
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.