Women's Aconcagua Jacket II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's Aconcagua Jacket II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 13, 2019 7:42:12 AM EST
Designed for City
- Standard fit
- 550 fill goose down throughout the body and 150 g Heatseeker™ in the side panels
- Cozy, brushed chin guard lining
- zippered handwarmer pockets
- Internal elastic cuffs
- Avg Weight:
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
- Length from center back:
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 30D 49 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- 30D 62 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- solid lining:
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- print lining:
- 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- body insulation:
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down standard (RDS) by Control Union
- collar and side panel insulation:
- 150 g Heatseeker™
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
Crafted with FUTURELIGHT™3L fabric the A-CAD jacket keeps you dry and comfortable on big-mountain powder. Breathe (and move) easier on any ride with a more relaxed fit and a soft-brushed warm tricot backer that actually feels good against your skin ...
Built to withstand the elements on the tough days in the backcountry this superlight breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ jacket features a simple but streamlined design for more flexibility and protection as you skin up to fresh lines.