Smartwool Women's PhD® Run Light Elite Chevron Print Micro Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Smartwool Women's PhD® Run Light Elite Chevron Print Micro Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our Women's PhD® Run Light Elite Chevron Print Micro Socks socks just got a makeover. The Chevron Print was designed to add some swagger to your socks. It features all the protection you need without the bulk. You'll still be able to run like the wind with the comfort, breathability and durability that our PhD® socks provide, but this time, with some pep in your step.
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn:
- 57% Merino Wool, 40% Nylon, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyester
- Sock Height: Micro
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- 360° Print Technology
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System: For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Maximum impact protection with targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot. Designed specifically for runners.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 10, 2020 1:24:02 PM EDT
Change can be scary. Except when it comes to improving the comfort of Smartwool socks. We've added some new tech to our No Show socks—Shred Shield™ technology to help reduce wear from toes and a seamless opening to help minimize ...
As a salute to our 25 years of making Merino socks we've combined the sock that started it all our Hike Light Crew with our most beloved casual sock pattern the Margarita to bring you the Women's Hike Light Margarita ...