WOMEN’S 1996 RETRO NUPTSE JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S 1996 RETRO NUPTSE JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,494 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 17, 2019 8:40:23 AM EDT
- Made from post-consumer recycled content, ThermoBall™ ECO powered by Primaloft ®
- Relaxed fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric for durability
- Oversize baffles inspired by the 1996 Nuptse
- Stowable hood packs into collar
- Stows in hand pocket
- Internal, secure-zip hand pocket
- Exposed, VISLON®, two-way center front zip
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Bungee cinch at hem
- Avg Weight:
- 625 g (22 oz)
- Length from center back:
- solid :
- 40D 54 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 50D 82 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta with DWR finish
- metallic :
- 30D 50 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- 50D 69 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- 700 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Source :
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine Wash
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.
Tie in and climb through the winter in this ultra warm lightweight jacket that’s insulated with 800 fill down and features our engineered woven-chamber construction that reduces stitching and eliminates cold spots. A harness-friendly Alpine Fit is specifically designed for ...