notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WAWONA 4 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 24, 2017 7:18:00 AM EDT
- Spacious, four-person, car-camping tent
- Single-wall design is fully waterproof and makes for easy pitching
- Two large windows provide great visibility and breathability on warm days
- Large front sun-shade vestibule
- Full stand-up height
- Duffel-bag-style stuffsack for easy transporting and packing
- Six mesh pockets keep everything handy
- Internal dry lines, hang loops and a Velcro® lantern loop
- Large top vents help prevent condensation
- Rear door and vestibule
- Heavy-duty, 12-mm poles
- Pre-bent poles provide more interior space
- Tentertainment compatible: NF00CJ2V (sold separately)
- Footprint: NF0A2ZCT (sold separately)
- Total Weight:
- 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Trail Weight:
- 11 lbs 11 oz (5.3 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 58.13 ft² (5.4 m²)
- Vestibule Area:
- 27.6 ft² (2.6 m²) / 14.9 ft² (1.4 m²)
- 68D polyester, 1200 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- 150D polyester, 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- 75D polyester, 1500 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Head out on backcountry adventures carrying a two-person double-door entry tent that delivers lightweight performance while maximizing internal space. The vaulted head and footbox at either side of the tent improve your clearance while crouching and laying down. On mild ...
Head on a solo mission into the backcountry with a one-person tent that delivers lightweight performance without compromising head clearance when you're standing or laying down. On mild days when you camp without the fly the exposed mesh is colorblocked ...
"This tent is bomber squared. When it's nuking outside you'll be real glad you have it." -Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. Bomber high-mountain protection with refined features this two-person tent is the most compact of the Summit ...