notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WAWONA 4 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 20, 2017 1:22:26 AM EDT
- Spacious, four-person, car-camping tent
- Single-wall design is fully waterproof and makes for easy pitching
- Two large windows provide great visibility and breathability on warm days
- Large front sun-shade vestibule
- Full stand-up height
- Duffel-bag-style stuffsack for easy transporting and packing
- Six mesh pockets keep everything handy
- Internal dry lines, hang loops and a Velcro® lantern loop
- Large top vents help prevent condensation
- Rear door and vestibule
- Heavy-duty, 12-mm poles
- Pre-bent poles provide more interior space
- Tentertainment compatible: NF00CJ2V (sold separately)
- Footprint: NF0A2ZCT (sold separately)
- See the footprint this pairs with
- 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Trail Weight:
- 11 lbs 11 oz (5.3 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 58.13 ft² (5.4 m²)
- Maximum Height:
- 68" (173 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Stuffedsuck Size:
- 10" x 27" (25.4 cm x 68.6 cm)
- Number of Doors:
- Vestibules Area:
- 27.6 ft² (2.6 m²) / 14.9 ft² (1.4 m²)
compare similar products
Built to withstand fierce winds at high-altitude the Assault three-person tent is updated with a pole-supported ventilation system for increased stability and breathability. When wind hits the broadside of the tent it backfills the interior and equalizes the pressure to ...
This 3-person single-wall expedition tent is engineered to help you withstand the harsh conditions of high-altitude environments. Our DryWall™ single skin fabric provides unparalleled single-wall breathability for better comfort. Designed to remain structurally stable when pummeled by high winds. Now ...
"This tent is bomber squared. When it's nuking outside you'll be real glad you have it." -Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. Bomber high-mountain protection with refined features this two-person tent is the most compact of the Summit ...