TODDLER GIRLS' GREENLAND DOWN JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TODDLER GIRLS' GREENLAND DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Avg Weight:
- 565 g (19.9 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 155 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester mini-herringbone
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 550 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Warm, waterproof down parka jacket for girls
- DryVent™ outer shell
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Hood with removable faux-fur trim
- Side welt hand pockets with snap closure
- Inset, elasticized side waist belt
- Hidden inner fleece cuffs
- ID label
- Embroidered logos
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 11, 2020 11:12:36 AM EDT