notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TODDLER GIRLS' GREENLAND DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 25, 2017 2:20:59 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Warm, waterproof down parka jacket for girls
- DryVent™ outer shell
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Hood with removable faux-fur trim
- Side welt hand pockets with snap closure
- Inset, elasticized side waist belt
- Hidden inner fleece cuffs
- ID label
- Embroidered logos
- Avg Weight:
- 565 g (19.9 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 155 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester mini-herringbone
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 550 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash