notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TODDLER BOYS’ VORTEX TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 27, 2017 4:47:14 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a durable, waterproof shell with a warm fleece zip-in liner jacket
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Grow cuffs allow you to extend sleeve length
- Zip-in-compatible fleece
- Zip hand pockets
- Adjustable cuff tabs
- Brushed collar lining
- Side elastic at hem
- System map of features printed on interior lining
- ID label
- Internal glove loop
- Heat transfer logo on front and back of outer shell
- Embroidered logo on inner jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 500 g (17.6 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester micro-dobby
- Hood and Body Lining:
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% polyester mesh
- Sleeve Lining:
- 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Liner Jacket:
- 258 g/m² 100% polyester fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Keep him covered during springtime rain showers with our versatile 3-in-1 layering system that features a waterproof DryVent™ shell and zip-in fleece liner jacket that can be worn separately or together as a single warm weatherproof jacket.
Keep boys warm while they build blue ribbon kickers in this hyper-versatile four-in-one snowsports jacket. With four ways to sports this ski/snowboard dynamo this jacket/vest combo creates a super versatile barrier for winter. Down-insulated vest is reversible and can be ...