SUMMIT G5 GORE-TEX® PRO BELAY MITTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the SUMMIT G5 GORE-TEX® PRO BELAY MITTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Gore-Tex® Pro Products 3L—100% nylon
- Water-resistant goat leather
- Palm insulation:
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold
- Back-of-hand insulation:
- 700 fill goose down, 200 g PrimaLoft® Gold
- 100% polyester brushed tricot
- Weatheproof Gore-Tex® Pro Products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Thermo3D™ thermal-mapped construction for superior warmth
- Windproof, water-resistant, breathable shell keeps the elements out and hands protected
- Water-resistant, goat-leather-reinforced finger caps provide durability in high-wear areas
- Full side-seam baffle provides maximum warmth where it’s needed most
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Lobster-claw design groups fingers together and provides the warmth of a mitten plus the functionality of the index finger
- Water-resistant leather palm for maximum protection and durability
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
- Removable wrist leashes prevent gloves from dropping when not in use
- Carabiner loop on trigger finger for hanging when not in use
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
PrimaLoft® insulation is the world’s best down alternative for wet-weather insulating performance. Each series achieves comfort in any condition by delivering warmth without bulk, water resistance and compressibility that mimics goose down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.