Summit Advanced Mountain Kit L5 FUTURELIGHT Pant
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Advanced Mountain Kit L5 FUTURELIGHT Pant in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The standard-fit Summit Advanced Mountain Kit™ L5 FUTURELIGHT™ Pant takes our most advanced breathable-waterproof technology and levels it up with woven-in Spectra®, an abrasion-resistant, ultra-lightweight but durable yarn. Whether your exploration takes you on a snowmobile, a near-vertical bootpack or out the door of a helicopter, this rugged pant is up for the challenge. Designed to be worn as an outer layer, it'll help you stay protected and comfortable in conditions that are anything but.
- Full-length, two-way, polyurethane (PU) side zips with oversize zipper pulls for easy use with gloves
- Down tubes feature aluminum-sputter-coated Lining for optimal warmth with minimal Weight
- Encased, mesh elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Standard Fit
- Concealed zip-fly with oversize zipper pull for easy use with gloves
- 50|50 down construction with 1000 fill ProDown™ for ultra-packable, lightWeight Insulation that allows for increased airflow during activity
- Comes with a special edition FUTURELIGHT™ stuffsack
- 1000 fill ProDown™ with water repellency; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- 20D x 20D 56 g/m2 88% nylon, 12% elastane ripstop
- 10D x 10D 28 g/m2 100% nylon with aluminum sputter coating
- 376 g (13.26 oz)