WOMEN'S OZONE PARK WINTER PULL-ON BOOT
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S OZONE PARK WINTER PULL-ON BOOT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 14.4 oz (408 g)
- height: 7.5" (19 cm) / circ: 13.5" (34 cm)
- Limited one year warranty
- Upper: Waterproof suede with rich, textured waterproof-leather overlay
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop details
- 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Elastic gore band across the tongue for a secure fit
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed
- Sole Unit: Proprietary XtraFoam™ midsole for superior comfort; firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter for stability
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 2, 2020 4:36:42 PM EDT
For the Women's Activist FUTURELIGHT™ shoe we've leveraged cutting-edge construction techniques to create a waterproof breathable trail-ready shoe with sneaker-like comfort.
The Women's Ultra Fastpack IV Mid has been updated with FUTURELIGHT™ and our FastFoam™ midsole system so you can cover more miles faster and with more comfort.
Comfortable durable and made with trail functionality and a city aesthetic these women's hiking shoes are designed to take on rugged terrain with style and ease.