notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S LITEWAVE TR II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 24, 2018 9:04:50 PM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Women’s lightweight trail running shoes engineered for smooth transitions and excellent traction
- TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Dual-mesh construction for anatomical breathability and support
- Specially molded heel counter for a snug heel fit
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- 6 mm offset with EVA underfoot
- Compression-molded, single-density EVA midsole is designed for instant and lasting comfort
- UltrATAC™ rubber sole features strategically placed lugs and flex grooves for enhanced traction and transition on the trail
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 7.2 oz (206 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether you’re seeking post-hike foot relief or enduring comfort in any casual situation you’ll love these sturdy flip-flops that feature the premium lightweight cushion and stability of XtraFoam™ and the flexible traction of a much heftier shoe.
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.