notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ENDURUS TR in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 16, 2018 9:57:41 PM EDT
Designed for Training
- Women’s premier, lightweight trail running sneakers with XtraFoam™ technology for superior comfort over long distances
- Seamless welded-suede and TPU geo quarter panel delivers unrivaled support and optimal breathability
- TPU film toe cap laid over a synthetic backer delivers toe protection
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed ensures long-lasting comfort
- 6 mm offset with EVA underfoot
- The XtraFoam™ midsole offers a softer-density foam underfoot for superior comfort, while a firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter provides inherent stability
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Forefoot-to-midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ provides torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole for durable multi-terrain traction
- 3.5 mm sole lugs with biting edges
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 9.6 oz (273 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Whether you’re seeking post-hike foot relief or enduring comfort in any casual situation you’ll love these sturdy flip-flops that feature the premium lightweight cushion and stability of XtraFoam™ and the flexible traction of a much heftier shoe.
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...