Women’s Ultra XC GTX
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s Ultra XC GTX in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,120 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 22, 2019 10:29:01 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Welded-TPU eyestay and mudguard for added protection
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- ESS midfoot shank for torsional rigidity
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole provides traction in inclement conditions
- D-ring lacing system for easy tying in all weather
- Reinforced toe cap protects against winter wear
- Ballistic, padded collar and gusseted tongue keep out foul weather
- Single-layer, ballistic-like mesh provides rugged durability
- 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Sole Unit:
- Compression-molded EVA lightweight cushioning and support
- Avg Weight:
- 14.6 oz (414 g)
Just because the year's 2013 doesn't mean you have to ditch the past. New retro-inspired winter boot pairs old-school styling with new-school technology and construction for a paramount marriage of style and fit. Made with a waterproof HydroSeal® membrane this ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Traverse wet terrain safely comfortably and quickly in these rugged waterproof Gore-Tex® hikers. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you’re blazing new trails and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you’re comfortable from valley floor to peak and back.