WOMEN'S ULTRA FASTPACK III MID GTX®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA FASTPACK III MID GTX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 23, 2019 6:59:45 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Built for fast pursuits, the waterproof Ultra Fastpack III Mid is loaded with new technologies
- Sole| PrUpper: TPU-coated woven mesh protects against trail debris
- Welded eyestay and quarter underlay combine for lightweight midfoot support
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- TPU toe cap delivers rugged protection
- TPU heel overlay provides increased stability
- OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole| Proprietary dual-density FastFoam™ midsole system for responsiveness and stability
- Energy-returning EVA underfoot with a more resilient perimeter to prevent packing out
- ESS midfoot shank for torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Durable Vibram® Megagrip outsole for sticky traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 12.5 oz (356 g)
- Limited one-year warranty
Just because the year's 2013 doesn't mean you have to ditch the past. New retro-inspired winter boot pairs old-school styling with new-school technology and construction for a paramount marriage of style and fit. Made with a waterproof HydroSeal® membrane this ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Traverse wet terrain safely comfortably and quickly in these rugged waterproof Gore-Tex® hikers. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you’re blazing new trails and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you’re comfortable from valley floor to peak and back.