WOMEN'S ENDURUS HIKE MID GORE-TEX®
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 13.4 oz (394 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Ultra-comfortable, durable, women’s mid-rise hiking shoes
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Seamless welded-TPU geo quarter panel delivers support and breathability
- TPU welded over synthetic toe cap delivers rugged toe protection
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed ensures long-lasting comfort
- The XtraFoam™ midsole offers a softer-density foam underfoot for superior comfort, while a firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter provides inherent stability
- Forefoot-to-midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ provides torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole for durable multi-terrain traction
- 4 mm sole lugs with biting edges
FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.