notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S LITEWAVE FLOW LACE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 850 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 18, 2018 4:21:57 PM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Superlight, quick-lace sneakers
- Breathable, quick-drying, open air-mesh upper
- No-sew TPU overlays provide additional support and structure in a seamless, lightweight package
- Minimal, seamless lining dries quickly and is comfortable with or without socks
- 5 mm OrthoLite® footbed
- Dual-density EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole
- Vibram® XS Trek sole provides a level of traction that our professional athletes rave about
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 6.7 oz (190 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether you’re seeking post-hike foot relief or enduring comfort in any casual situation you’ll love these sturdy flip-flops that feature the premium lightweight cushion and stability of XtraFoam™ and the flexible traction of a much heftier shoe.
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay ...