WOMEN'S LITEWAVE AMPHIBIOUS II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S LITEWAVE AMPHIBIOUS II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 20, 2019 5:59:36 AM EDT
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Ultra-versatile and lightweight sneakers for in and out of the water
- Upper| Quick-drying mesh upper
- PU-coated leather toe cap with TPU film over the big toe for added protection
- Quick-pull lace-lock system
- Collapsible-heel feature with a molded-heel design for additional cushioning
- Quick-drying EVA open-grid footbed
- Sole| Injection-molded EVA midsole
- UltrATAC™ rubber outsole for traction in wet and dry conditions
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 8.5 oz (240 g)
- Limited one-year warranty
Originally introduced for radical riding in '89 Rage lives on through the remake of our '92 edition featuring streetwear styles with bold blocking baggy fits and loud graphics. Standing at the crossroads of TNF™ heritage DNA and futuristic styling these ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Traverse wet terrain safely comfortably and quickly in these rugged waterproof Gore-Tex® hikers. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you’re blazing new trails and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you’re comfortable from valley floor to peak and back.
Ignore cold weather with below-the-calf winter boots that are insulated with 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco for long-lasting warmth. Waterproof suede and water-resistant 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop repel snow and slush.