MEN'S THERMOBALL™ BOOT ZIPPER
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S THERMOBALL™ BOOT ZIPPER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 15, 2019 5:40:08 AM EDT
Designed for City
- Ultra-warm, waterproof winter boots with side zipper
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulation retains warmth when wet
- Waterproof, PU-coated leather upper with 100% recycled P.E.T. baffled ripstop shaft
- PU-coated, water-resistant medial zipper for easy on/off
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed provides the ultimate in comfort
- Lightweight, injection-molded, ground-contact EVA midsole/sole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 15.4 oz (438 g)
- Shaft Height:
- 6" (15 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Infusing the protection of a classic work boot with modern appeal this sleek winter warrior is equally suited for mountain environments or the city streets. Waterproof leather upper pairs with ample (200g) PrimaLoft® Eco insulation to keep feet warm and ...
Your feet will stay warm and dry on your next snowshoeing adventure with these waterproof leather boots insulated with heat-trapping 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation. The waterproof molded-rubber shell is streamlined to reduce underfoot bulk and improve flexibility over uneven ground. ...
Traverse the toughest terrain in no time with these award-winning ultralight race-ready trail runners designed in collaboration with TNF ultrarunner Rob Krar. The energy-retaining FastFoam midsole is tuned for speed and the low-profile sole has multi-directional lugs for superior traction. ...
Traverse wet terrain safely comfortably and quickly in these rugged waterproof Gore-Tex® hikers. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you’re blazing new trails and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you’re comfortable from valley floor to peak and back.