Men’s Ultra XC GTX
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Ultra XC GTX in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,600 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 27, 2019 2:33:56 AM EDT
- Welded-TPU eyestay and mudguard for added protection
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- ESS midfoot shank for torsional rigidity
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole provides traction in inclement conditions
- D-ring lacing system for easy tying in all weather
- Reinforced toe cap protects against winter wear
- Ballistic, padded collar and gusseted tongue keep out foul weather
- Single-layer, ballistic-like mesh provides rugged durability
- 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Sole Unit:
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Avg Weight:
- 1lb 1oz (482 g)
Originally introduced for radical riding in '89 Rage lives on through the remake of our '92 edition featuring streetwear styles with bold blocking baggy fits and loud graphics. Standing at the crossroads of TNF™ heritage DNA and futuristic styling these ...
Infusing the protection of a classic work boot with modern appeal this sleek winter warrior is equally suited for mountain environments or the city streets. Waterproof leather upper pairs with ample (200g) PrimaLoft® Eco insulation to keep feet warm and ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that features CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet ...
Traverse wet terrain safely comfortably and quickly in these rugged waterproof Gore-Tex® hikers. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you’re blazing new trails and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you’re comfortable from valley floor to peak and back.