Men's Ozone Park Winter Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Ozone Park Winter Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 22, 2019 4:22:23 AM EDT
- Upper: Waterproof suede with rich, textured waterproof-leather overlay
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop details
- 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Elastic gore band across the instep for a secure fit
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Sole Unit: Proprietary XtraFoam™ for superior comfort; firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter for stability
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 1 lb 1.5 oz (497 g)
- height: 5.5" (14 cm) / circ: 12.5" (34 cm)
- Limited one year warranty
Infusing the protection of a classic work boot with modern appeal this sleek winter warrior is equally suited for mountain environments or the city streets. Waterproof leather upper pairs with ample (200g) PrimaLoft® Eco insulation to keep feet warm and ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.
Plow through all types of terrain safely comfortably and quickly with these waterproof Gore-Tex® mid-height shoes. The gusseted tongue keeps out debris when you’re blazing new trails and the OrthoLite® footbed ensures you’re comfortable from valley floor to the peak. ...
Designed for premier performance in high-altitude environments this full-crampon mountaineering boot boasts Italian craftsmanship and European build. This fully featured boot is constructed with: 200 g Thinsulate® insulation Cradle™ technology a Gore-Tex® Duratherm® waterproof membrane and ...