MEN'S ENDURUS HIKE MID GORE-TEX®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S ENDURUS HIKE MID GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 22, 2019 4:43:34 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Ultra-comfortable, durable, mid-rise hiking shoes
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Seamless welded-TPU geo quarter panel delivers support and breathability
- TPU welded over synthetic toe cap delivers rugged toe protection
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed ensures long-lasting comfort
- The XtraFoam™ midsole offers a softer-density foam underfoot for superior comfort, while a firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter provides inherent stability
- Forefoot-to-midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ provides torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole for durable multi-terrain traction
- 4 mm sole lugs with biting edges
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 15.3 oz (435 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Infusing the protection of a classic work boot with modern appeal this sleek winter warrior is equally suited for mountain environments or the city streets. Waterproof leather upper pairs with ample (200g) PrimaLoft® Eco insulation to keep feet warm and ...
Whether you’re hiking snowy hills ice fishing or manning the lifts your feet will be safe and warm in these rugged waterproof winter boots with heavy duty (400 g) PrimaLoft® insulation and temperature-sensitive soles for superior traction.
The most extreme alpine conditions won’t even register when you’re wearing these best-in-class mountaineering boots that are crafted in Italy with ultra-durable ballistic nylon and 400 g PrimaLoft® insulation for superior warmth. Full crampon compatibility delivers traction on the slickest ...
In his nonstop quest to tackle bigger and badder backcountry terrain Jackson Wyoming’s Blake Paul puts his gear through the ringer. And for the support control and next-level performance his riding requires he relies on the Verse™. This boot is ...