notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S BRIDGETON BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,750 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 13, 2017 3:27:54 PM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- Insulated, waterproof 8-inch tall boot for casual hikes
- Waterproof, full-grain leather is BLC-compliant for quality
- Waterproof construction for ultimate weather protection
- 100 g PrimaLoft® insulation for lightweight warmth
- Soft suede collar with breathable cotton-canvas lining
- Leather welt for long-lasting wear
- Compression-molded PU footbed provides long-lasting comfort
- Lightweight, die-cut EVA midsole for rigidity
- Rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 1 lb 3 oz (548 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 13" (33 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 7" (18 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Designed to keep you warmer when navigating from point A to B in wintry conditions this lace-up boot features a waterproof construction to seal out snow and is finished with a TNF Winter Grip® sole and IcePick® temperature-sensitive outsole lugs ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.
A sturdy new mid-rise waterproof winter boot built with zonal insulation Cradle™ technology and a TNF Winter Grip® outsole to provide lightweight protection stability and traction in the worst conditions. Zonal insulation provides warmth where it's needed most (in the ...